MonitorWare Agent 5.2 Released
Build-IDs: Service 5.2.348, Client 5.2.1196
- EventLog Monitor V2
– Events from this source are now correctly received by the SETP Server.
- Syslog Server
– Fixed a bug in the ReceiverLoop of the Syslog TCP Server. Messages above 8192 Bytes could fail to receive correctly.
– Fixed a bug where the Syslog Cache did not work when the Agent was started, and the Syslog target already was down.
– A crash could occurre very seldom under stress circumstances and Syslog TCP Forwarder was used (persistent connection). The TCP Close handing has been hardened against this crash, but you might find an error event in the application EventLog when this issue occurs.
– In very seldom cases empty UDP Messages could be accepted and processed. This will not happen anymore.
– A bug introduced in the 5.x Version caused invalid messages generated by the PortProbe. This has been fixed now.
- SNMPTrap Receiver
– Fixed Source Property in the SNMP Trap Receive, the correct source is now set.
- Core Engine
– The Service Core has been updated to use the latest Microsoft C-Runtime library.
– Corrected incorrect client license counter, which could lead to smaller number of licenses than purchased.
- Forward Syslog Action
– Fixed a bug in the RealSource Option, the proper "source" was not set correctly after opening a syslog session.
- Send SNMP Action
– Fixed a bug which randomly caused the SNMP Action to fail reading the configured variable OIDs.
You can download Free Trial Version of MonitorWare Agent.
Tags: 5.2, MonitorWare Agent, final, release