MonitorWare Agent 11.0 Released
Build-IDs: Service 188.8.131.520, Client 184.108.40.2060
- Added Windows 2016 Support.
- Updated Syslog RFC3195 liblogging library
- Updated librelp library to 1.2.11
- Updated net-snmp library to 5.7.3. Net-snmp debug messages are also printed into the Adiscon debug log now.
- File Monitor: Added support for UTF16 Big Endian
- SNMP Trap Receiver: Added support to read UTF8, Shiftjis, EUC-JP encoded strings in SNMP variables.
- File Configuration: Fixed an issue loading file configuration when invalid characters where within config files like UTF8 BOM.
- Syslog Server: Fixed internal issue when receiving empty syslog messages.
- Adiscon SNMP Libs: Increased string length to 65536. Also fixed wrong datetimestamp in comments.
- File Action: Fixed multiple issues in output format related to different file encodings.
- SNMP Trap Receiver: OID’s are printed as numbers again if mib resolving is disabled.
You can download Free Trial Version of MonitorWare Agent.
Tags: Configuration, MonitorWare Agent, SNMP, Windows 2016, bugfix, file monitor, rfc3195, version history