MonitorWare Agent 11.2 Released
Build-IDs: Service 22.214.171.1242, Client 126.96.36.1990
- Syslog Action: Added support to overwrite Syslog Priority/Facility
- SNMP Trap Receiver: Added support to print OCTET STRINGS with format hints. Format hints are now properly used using internal NET-SNMP functions. Support for encoding detection does not work for those SNMP Variables.
- File Action: Added option to control the Filehandle timeout when using dynamic filenames.
- Property Engine: Added two new property replacer options “toipv4address” and “toipv6address” to resolve a property into a valid IPv4 or IPv6 Address.
- Filter Engine: Implemented a new regular expressions compare operation.
More details on how to use REGEX can be found in the new documentation.
- Configuration Reload: Added new options to add a random delay between configuration checks. The delay is limited to 60 seconds as it will also delay the service control manager communication.
- SNMP Monitor: Fixed internal crash when using multiple SNMP Monitor Services.
- Syslog Action: Fixed bug in Syslog Cache processing when saved messages were larger than 4096 bytes.
- File Action: Fixed closing filehandles on very busy systems.
- Filter Engine: Fixed Extended IP Filtering when using lower or greater compare operation.
- Normalize Action: Removed incorrect NULL Byte at the end of the INPUT String.
- File Configuration: Fixed reading Filter values containing backslashes.
They weren’t removed properly in filter values.
You can download Free Trial Version of MonitorWare Agent.