MonitorWare Agent 9.0 Released
Build-IDs: Service 22.214.171.1245, Client 126.96.36.1997
- Added Support for Windows 8 and Windows 2012
- Increased Timer accuracy in all Services. This mainly effects accuracy of “Overrun Protection Delay” settings.
- Added support to load settings from a customized registry key. The key can be changed using the Configuration Client.
- Added support to install the Service with a custom Servicename.
- Updated to more secured OpenSSL Library 1.0.1e.
- EventLog Monitor V1:
When processing .evt files, it is now possible to use date replacements characters and wildcards. An offset parameter can be configured to generate filename’s from yesterday for example. For more details see the manual.
- EventLog Monitor V2:
Added new Option “Convert to EventLog Monitor V1” which changes the InfoUnitID back to V1, and converts the EventIDs for the Security EventLog.
- Added new properties syslogpriority_text and syslogfacility_text.
- FilterEngine: TRUE and FALSE filters were not correctly evaluated in certain cases (Like when used below an OR filter).
You can download Free Trial Version of MonitorWare Agent.