MonitorWare Agent 9.1 Released
Build-IDs: Service 9.1.430, Client 220.127.116.118
- EventLog Monitor V2:
Added support for Remote EventLog Monitoring. In order to work, make sure that the following requirements on the remote machine are met:
- 1. The Service is configured to run with a administrative user who has rights on the local and remote machine.
- 2. The Windows Event Collector Service is enabled and running on the remote machine.
- 3. The Firewall on the remote machine (if enabled) allows access to Remote Event Log Management.
- 4. The configured User is member of the “Event Log Readers” group on the remote machine.
- Added new option “Process unknown/unconfigured Eventlog Channgels” which is enabled by default. Uncheck this option if you want to make sure that only selected Eventlog Channels should be monitored.
- Updated librelp library to last v1 stable version 1.0.7.
- File Action: Added file segmentation support for files above 2gb
- Send Email Action: Added support for UTF8, SHIFT-JIS, JIS and EUC-JP encoded subjects.
- Lognorm Action:
Added option to specify output type as XML, CSV, JSN (Stored into a custom property)
Event Fields are stored into the Property Engine now.
- File Action: File Size checking is now done before writing into files, this avoids writing into files that already reached their limits.
- SNMP Trap Receiver: Fixed minor memory leak which occurred when receiving SNMP Traps.
- HTTP Probe: Fixed HTTP Connection Close handling causing http 400 error log entries on IIS.
You can download Free Trial Version of MonitorWare Agent.