Adiscon is proud to announce the 10.1 release of MonitorWare Agent.
This is a maintenenance release for MonitorWare Agent. It includes some bugfixes as well as a new rule date condition which can be used to process events starting from a certain date. A new Service called Passive Syslog Listener which is bind to Syslog Queues has been added as well. It builds in Syslog Queues created by the new Syslog Queue Action. Please see the manual for more details about the new Service/Action.
Detailed information can be found in the version history.
Version 10.1 is a free download. Customers with existing 9.x keys can contact our Sales department for upgrade prices. If you have a valid Upgrade Insurance ID, you can request a free new key by sending your Upgrade Insurance ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the download enables the free 30-day trial version if used without a key – so you can right now go ahead and evaluate it.
MonitorWare Agent 10.1 Released
Build-IDs: Service 10.1.453, Client 10.1.1538
- All internal errors are now logged into the EventLog when “Event Warnings” are enabled in general options.
- Added Rule Date Conditions. By default a rule will always be processed. It can be set to only process messages generated since the installation or custom date.
- Syslog Server: Added new Option to save original source into custom property when using “Take Source system from Syslog message” option.
- SNMP Trap Receiver: Added option for resolving Snmp OID in short format (Last Portion only).
- Added new service called “Passive SyslogListener”: This is basically a TCP Listener who sends cached syslog messages (Fille by a Syslog Queue Action) to any client that connects.
- Added new action called “Syslog Queue Action”: This is a diskbased queue action who stores syslog formatted message into queuefiles. Syslog Queues can be processed and cleared by the Passive SyslogListener only.
- File Monitor: Files are now opened with FILE_SHARE_DELETE flag which enables other applications to del
- SSL Connections: Fixed an issue not using custom configured certificates when TLS anon mod was used.
- FileConfig Mode: Fixed a bug loading filters properly. Also added support for reloading data variables automatically.
- Core Engine: Fixed an internal processing bug caused when rebuilding Messages from cache files.
- Syslog Server: RFC 5424 header parsing fixed, a timestamp can be a NILVALUE now.
- Syslog Server: Fixed bug ignoring “Take Source system from Syslog message” option when UDP was used.
You can download Free Trial Version of MonitorWare Agent.