MonitorWare Agent 4.2 Released
Build-IDs: Service 4.2.316, Client 4.2.1062
- EventLog Monitor A ressource library cache has been added. This new feature will mainly be useful for the Eventlog Monitor. All libraries will be cached for 30 minutes by default. For events with the same reoccuring event sources, this will be a great performance enhancement. The cache will also work for remote system libraries (requires administrative default shares).
- Syslog ServiceTCP and UDP Services can now be bound to specific IP Addresses. This feature is useful for multihome environments where you want to run different Syslog Servers on different IP Addresses. Please note that the default IP Address 0.0.0.0 means ANY IP Address.
- MonitorWare Echo Reply, SETP ReceiverAdded Multihome Feature (IP Selection) for this services as well.
- OpenSSLUpdated the OpenSSL components and libraries with the latest Version openssl-0.9.8d.
- Debug Logging When having Debug Logging enabled, the Username used for the Service will be printed below the Version Build number now. This is usefull for debugging purposes.
- Filter Engine Added a missing InfoUnit Filters: IsSnmp and IsHeartBeat.
- ForwardSyslog ActionFixed a wrong Session Timeout value in case TCP was selected as protocol. This caused each TCP Session to be closed after usage. The session will now remain open for 30 minutes by default.
- Database ServiceFixed a bug in the Database Monitor that caused saving the wrong LastID Value. Also fixed a bug in the Client that caused bogus error messages when a new Database Monitor was created.
You can download Free Trial Version of MonitorWare Agent.