MonitorWare Agent 6.2 Released
Adiscon is proud to announce the 6.2 release of MonitorWare Agent. This is a minor release including new features and minor bug fixes. The most important changes are:
- Windows 7 Compatibility – MonitorWare Agent has been tested and is fully working on Windows 7 RC Build 7100 or higher.
- Added Free Tools – Included free tools like Adiscon logger, logzip and logviewer into the setup.
- Support for Syslog RFC5424 – The Syslog Listener Service and the Forward Syslog Action now include full support for the new RFC5424 Syslog header format. It is also possible now to configure a custom Syslog header.
- EventLog Monitor V1 – The Client will now automatically detect and load available EventLog types during the first startup.
- Database Monitor – Added option to customize the csv separator in the DB Monitor Service.
- Configuration Client – Added support to overwrite all Advanced Options at once in the EventLog Monitor V2.
For more details read the version history
Version 6.2 is a free download, but requires a version 6 key. Customers with existing 5.x keys can contact our Sales department for upgrade prices. If you have a valid Upgrade Insurance ID, you can request a free new key by sending your Upgrade Insurance ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the download enables the free 30-day trial version if used without a key – so you can right now go ahead and evaluate it.