Adiscon is proud to announce the 11.2 release of MonitorWare Agent.
Besides some bugfixes (See Version History for details) a few new features have been added to this minor release. Most important is the ability to use regular expressions as compare operation when filtering properties. Properties can also be converted into IPv4 or IPv6 Addresses now, and the Syslog Priority/Facility can be overwritten in the Syslog Action.
Detailed information can be found in the version history.
Version 11.2 is a free download. Customers with existing 10.x keys can contact our Sales department for upgrade prices. If you have a valid Upgrade Insurance ID, you can request a free new key by sending your Upgrade Insurance ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the download enables the free 30-day trial version if used without a key – so you can right now go ahead and evaluate it.
MonitorWare Agent 11.2 Released
Build-IDs: Service 220.127.116.112, Client 18.104.22.1680
- Syslog Action: Added support to overwrite Syslog Priority/Facility
- SNMP Trap Receiver: Added support to print OCTET STRINGS with format hints. Format hints are now properly used using internal NET-SNMP functions. Support for encoding detection does not work for those SNMP Variables.
- File Action: Added option to control the Filehandle timeout when using dynamic filenames.
- Property Engine: Added two new property replacer options “toipv4address” and “toipv6address” to resolve a property into a valid IPv4 or IPv6 Address.
- Filter Engine: Implemented a new regular expressions compare operation.
More details on how to use REGEX can be found in the new documentation.
- Configuration Reload: Added new options to add a random delay between configuration checks. The delay is limited to 60 seconds as it will also delay the service control manager communication.
- SNMP Monitor: Fixed internal crash when using multiple SNMP Monitor Services.
- Syslog Action: Fixed bug in Syslog Cache processing when saved messages were larger than 4096 bytes.
- File Action: Fixed closing filehandles on very busy systems.
- Filter Engine: Fixed Extended IP Filtering when using lower or greater compare operation.
- Normalize Action: Removed incorrect NULL Byte at the end of the INPUT String.
- File Configuration: Fixed reading Filter values containing backslashes.
They weren’t removed properly in filter values.
You can download Free Trial Version of MonitorWare Agent.